Valentine's Day is coming up and this year it's on a Wednesday, so not only will reservations be hard to get, but your time will be limited, too. No need to worry about your date-night dinner plans anymore because this week's #TastyTuesday has all the bases covered. In under 20 minutes from pantry (and paper towel) to plate, this entree is time-saving and easy but looks and tastes as upscale as you deserve whether you are treating yourself, or another special someone.
Here's what you need:
2 servings fettuccine
1/2 lbs scallops
1 tbs oil or grease
1 jar of Stello Foods’ Rosie’s Tomato Chardonnay Sauce
Optional: Grated Parmesan and bacon pieces
- Pat Scallops dry and let sit on paper towels while pasta is being prepared.
- Prepare Pasta according to directions on box
- Salt and Pepper scallops generously
- Sear scallops on both sides in bacon grease or olive oil
- Drain Pasta and add jar of Tomato Chardonnay Sauce from Stello Foods.
- Plate the scallops on top of your pasta, add grated cheese or bacon if desired, and enjoy!